Last updated on November 23rd, 2021 at 05:53 am
If you’re a YouTube channel owner you can easily create playlists from your videos.
You can even add multiple videos to your playlists automatically.
No Need for an Active YouTube Channel
Also, to create playlists on YouTube you don’t have to be an active channel owner. In other words, you don’t have to publish videos on your channel to be able to create playlists.
All you need is a YouTube account. With the YouTube account, you can create playlists from your own videos or from the videos of other channels.
But what if you don’t have a YouTube account? Or you have a Google account but don’t want to link it to YouTube for some reason.
Can you create playlists without a YouTube account? The good news is you can.
Steps to Making a Playlist on YouTube without Logging In
Here’s how to make a playlist on YouTube without an account.
Step 1 – Go to the Videos You Want to Watch
First of all, you want to open the videos you want to watch.
Copy the links to the videos you want to watch.
Arrange the links in the order you want them to play.
Step 2 -Creating the Playlist
Insert the IDs of the videos into the following URL.
Each ID should be separated with a comma.
You’ll find the video IDs after watch?v= as shown below.
Your playlist URL will look like this:
Copy and paste the above link with the IDs onto your web browser.
After pasting the URL and hitting Enter, YouTube will give you a playlist URL.
At the same time, an untitled and unlisted YouTube playlist will be created.
You may now play the videos in the playlist in any order you like.
How to Access the Playlist at a Later Time
You’ve spent time and effort to make a playlist on YouTube without an account. Are you allowed to access it at a later time? Or do you have to create a fresh list when you want to play these videos some other time?
The good news is you can access the list easily at some other time.
All you have to do is to copy the playlist URL and save it for later use.
Bookmark the Playlist on Your Web Browser
You can bookmark the playlist on your web browser.
Add a Shortcut on Your Browser Homepage
Or you can add a shortcut to your browser homepage if you’re using Chrome.
Using the method above, you can create an unlimited number of playlists without the need to have a YouTube account.
Save Your Playlist URL on Google Docs
If you don’t wish to use the above methods to save your playlist URL, you may use Google Docs. This would be convenient if you want to access your playlist on some other computers at other locations.
Google Docs will give you a clickable link to access your YouTube playlist.
Also, you can share your playlist compilation on Google Docs with others through the share function.
More articles on YouTube Video.
- How to Add Multiple Videos to a YouTube Playlist Automatically
- How to Make a YouTube Playlist in Quick and Easy Steps
- YouTube Upload Quality Settings: What are the Best YouTube Video and Audio Upload Settings?
- How to Find an Unlisted YouTube Video without a Link
- How to Embed an Unlisted YouTube Video in Powerpoint
- Can You Share an Unlisted YouTube Video on Facebook?
- How to Curate YouTube Videos and Make Money From Them
- How to Learn Video Editing for YouTube Free
- How to Recover Old YouTube Account with Username
- How to Find and Reuse Non-Copyrighted Videos on YouTube
- How to Fix YouTube Not Working on Your Computer: Quick and Easy Solutions
- How to Make Top 10 Videos for YouTube without Copyright Problems
- How to Add Subtitles to Your YouTube Video
- How to Share a Private YouTube Video
- (Step-By-Step Tutorial) How to Download Your Own YouTube Videos
- How to Make Money on YouTube without Making Videos
- Can You Monetize YouTube Videos with Text to Speech Voices?
- YouTube Channel Ideas for Beginners On a Low Budget Who Want to Make Money
- The Best Camcorders for YouTube Beginners: Top Cheap but Good Picks for Beginners
- 7 Free Screen Recording Software for Windows with no Watermark and Time Limit
- 7 Top Sites to Download Free Non-Copyrighted Music for Youtube
- How to Fix No Sound on a YouTube Video
- How to Create a YouTube Shortcut on Your Desktop
- Easy, Time-Saving, Convenient YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Play a YouTube Video Frame By Frame
- How to Sign in to YouTube without a Google Account
- How to Watch Private YouTube Video without Permission or Signing In
- How to Embed a Video in Google Slides: 2 Quick Step-By-Step Guides
- How To Make YouTube Videos Without Talking, With or Without a Camera
- (Tutorial) Download YouTube Thumbnails from Your Videos in HD : Two Quick and Easy Methods
- How to Fix Blurry YouTube Videos
- How to Make a GIF from a YouTube Video for Free in Minutes and Even Without Watermark If You Prefer
- (TUTORIAL) How Do You Turn on Night Mode in YouTube over Your PC and Android Smartphone to Minimize Glare and Eyestrain?
- (TUTORIAL) How to Embed YouTube Video with Your Preferred Start and End Time without Tinkering with Code with this Free Tool
- Where Can You Get Copyright-Free Videos to Upload on YouTube?
- YouTube TV Explained