Last updated on November 23rd, 2021 at 12:09 am
You would have known the benefit of creating playlists for the videos in your channel.
If your channel has only a limited number of videos you can manually add a video to a new playlist as you publish it.
What if you’ve already published hundreds of videos. Then as an afterthought, you want to group them into playlists.
Manually, adding them one by one to a playlist would be a tedious process, not to mention time-consuming.
You may have also noticed that your YouTube account dashboard doesn’t provide you with the facility to add multiple videos to your YouTube playlist.
No matter how many videos you have on your dashboard, you would have to add each video manually to a playlist.
But then there’s a fix or rather a workaround.
Steps to Adding Multiple Videos to a YouTube Playlist
To batch add videos to a YouTube playlist follow the steps below.
Use the Google Chrome web browser.
You’ll also need the Multiselect for YouTube Chrome extension.
Installing Multiselect for YouTube
Assuming you have Google Chrome installed, go to the extensions dashboard by clicking on the three dots on the top right-hand corner.
Then go to More tools and Extensions as shown below.
On the Extensions dashboard search for Multiselect for YouTube.
Add it to your Chrome browser.
Next, you want to check whether Multiselect for YouTube has been activated. Do this by going to your Extensions dashboard via More tools – Extensions as shown above.
The extension slider must be blue instead of gray.
Now that the extension is successfully installed, Go to your YouTube account Dashboard.
Go To Your YouTube Account Dashboard
On your Channel dashboard, you can search for the keyword under which you would like to group your videos.
Go to the Videos tab and do a search.
You’ll see checkboxes appearing alongside each video. Proceed to tick on them.
When you’re done, click on the three dots on any of the selected videos.
You’ll see the number of videos (5 out of 29 videos listed) you’ve selected from the list. Choose Save to Playlist.
From this point on, the steps are similar to the method of adding videos to your playlist one by one manually.
You can add the videos to an existing playlist or create a new one.
Checking on your Playlist, you’ll find that all the videos have been added to it.
The Multiselect for YouTube is handy if you have dozens of videos you’ve yet to add to playlists. It allows you to quickly bulk add videos to a YouTube playlist.
Most importantly, it saves you the trouble of having to add your videos one by one to a playlist.
Do give this method a try to add multiple videos to a YouTube playlist automatically.
- How to Make a playlist on YouTube without an account
- How to Make a YouTube Playlist in Quick and Easy Steps
- YouTube Upload Quality Settings: What are the Best YouTube Video and Audio Upload Settings?
- How to Find an Unlisted YouTube Video without a Link
- How to Embed an Unlisted YouTube Video in Powerpoint
- Can You Share an Unlisted YouTube Video on Facebook?
- How to Curate YouTube Videos and Make Money From Them
- How to Learn Video Editing for YouTube Free
- How to Recover Old YouTube Account with Username
- How to Find and Reuse Non-Copyrighted Videos on YouTube
- How to Fix YouTube Not Working on Your Computer: Quick and Easy Solutions
- How to Make Top 10 Videos for YouTube without Copyright Problems
- How to Add Subtitles to Your YouTube Video
- How to Share a Private YouTube Video
- (Step-By-Step Tutorial) How to Download Your Own YouTube Videos
- How to Make Money on YouTube without Making Videos
- Can You Monetize YouTube Videos with Text to Speech Voices?
- YouTube Channel Ideas for Beginners On a Low Budget Who Want to Make Money
- The Best Camcorders for YouTube Beginners: Top Cheap but Good Picks for Beginners
- 7 Free Screen Recording Software for Windows with no Watermark and Time Limit
- 7 Top Sites to Download Free Non-Copyrighted Music for Youtube
- How to Fix No Sound on a YouTube Video
- How to Create a YouTube Shortcut on Your Desktop
- Easy, Time-Saving, Convenient YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Play a YouTube Video Frame By Frame
- How to Sign in to YouTube without a Google Account
- How to Watch Private YouTube Video without Permission or Signing In
- How to Embed a Video in Google Slides: 2 Quick Step-By-Step Guides
- How To Make YouTube Videos Without Talking, With or Without a Camera
- (Tutorial) Download YouTube Thumbnails from Your Videos in HD : Two Quick and Easy Methods
- How to Fix Blurry YouTube Videos
- How to Make a GIF from a YouTube Video for Free in Minutes and Even Without Watermark If You Prefer
- (TUTORIAL) How Do You Turn on Night Mode in YouTube over Your PC and Android Smartphone to Minimize Glare and Eyestrain?
- (TUTORIAL) How to Embed YouTube Video with Your Preferred Start and End Time without Tinkering with Code with this Free Tool
- Where Can You Get Copyright-Free Videos to Upload on YouTube?
- YouTube TV Explained